Are you familiar Contemporary Cloth? Contemporary Cloth, open since 2001, specializes in bringing fabric connoisseurs contemporary/modern and retro textiles for home, office, and every day sewing. With amazing customer support, quick shipping and a fabulous Pinterest site for inspiration, Sondra has an eye for art and for fabrics that I have never seen anywhere else!
Here are a few examples of the textiles that Contemporary Cloth carries:
- Marjorie Lee Bevis (marbled fabrics)
- Els van Baales (batiks, tjaps + mixed media papers)
- Alexander Henry (quilting fabrics)
- Janet Lasher (hand dyed fabrics)
- Yoshiko Jinzenji (Japanese fabrics from Yuwa)
Contemporary Cloth donates 1% of all sales to Dress for Success in Cleveland, Ohio. Another wonderful example of this amazing community of ours giving back to those in need.
Here are some of my favorite quilting fabrics that are currently in stock over at Contemporary Cloth:
Sondra has some wonderful specials going on this week:
And…just for Sew BitterSweet Designs readers – 25% off your order with code ThanksMelissa. Thank you Sondra!!!
In addition to 25% off for all my readers, Sondra is also giving away THREE $15.00 Gift Certificates to Contemporary Cloth for 3 lucky winners!
Lots of chances to enter this week (please make sure you are a follower of this blog before entering!):
- Go like Contemporary Cloth on Facebook, please be sure to thank Sondra for the wonderful giveaway! (1 entry)
- Follow Contemporary Cloth on Twitter (1 entry)
- Sign up for Contemporary Cloth’s Newsletter – be the first to learn about new fabric arrivals and sales! (1 entry)
- Go like Sew BitterSweet Designs on Facebook or Twitter (1 entry)
- Alert the media – blog, facebook, or tweet this giveaway – make sure to leave me the link (1 entry)
***And for everyone who not only quilts but also sews dresses…I have a bonus entry and giveaway for just you! My friend Kristy from Hopeful Threads is collecting dresses for Dress A Girl Around the World this month. Due to the fact that there is so much going on in my personal life right now and I am also not a very accomplished seamstress I wanted to find a way to donate. I am giving away enough fabric and bias tape to make a dress to donate over on Hopeful Threads. If you sign up for this giveaway (you must commit to donate the dress to Dress a Girl Around the World) you can come back here tell me you did so for an additional entry!***
Good luck everyone! This giveaway will be open from April 9th until April 15th. I will announce the winner on April 16th.