Whew! We made it! Survived another month! This has been a crazy sewing month for me. I finished quilting my goal. I designed, pieced, quilted an bound another quilt. I released a new pattern, and I’ve got a jump start on my Christmas sewing. Who needs sleep…right?
Sorry for the picture, I realized as I was writing this post, that I never got a proper picture of my quilt outside. My goal this month was to finish quilting this and if I was able to bind it then that would have been icing. I couldn’t bind it though…there is still no name for the baby it is going to. Don’t worry, the parents still have lots of time as she isn’t due to make her arrival until January! Binding will wait. In the meantime, I finished my goal, woohoo!
How about you? Did you have a successful month? I sure hope so!
You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.
1. Link-up the first 7-days of the month
2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month.
Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.
Please grab a button or link back to Shanna and I so other people can join in the fun!
**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Shanna , so there is no need to enter twice **
Here is a list of our generous sponsors for November!!
1. One pdf pattern from Sew Sweetness
2.Thread Prize from Aurifil
3. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams
4. One Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to
Stitches n’ Giggles (winners choice)
6. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping
7. Sew BitterSweet Designs one pdf pattern
8. PDF Pattern from Katy - The Littlest Thistle
9. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet
10. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns